1. Visualize the end goal: your name on the front cover of a beautiful book that many people will enjoy reading
2. Accept that it’s going to be hard work – it really is!
3. Commit yourself to writing a little bit every day, even if it’s just 50 words. You’ll find the ideas and creativity flowing out of you in no time!
4. Hire help: with your front cover, interior design, proofreading and marketing. Online services like Fiverr offer all of this for a reasonable price
5. Be professional: fully reference all works cited, and make sure you have all distribution rights to images you use
6. Publish in multiple platforms: Paperback, audiobook, ebook, kindle file, etc